A lot of people are downsizing these days, whether by choice or necessity, having a smaller space presents decorating and design challenges, about which misconceptions abound. Here are tips to make the most of your small space:
1. Sharp, bright colors work best in smaller spaces with plenty of negative space between.
2. Use splashes of color in unexpected places like the insides of bookcases, windowsills and radiators.
3. If you have a studio apartment (meaning just one room), use screens, hanging fabric, even detached hanging windows to break up the space.
4. Use a trunk for an end table, putting your sweaters inside. Buy furniture, such as ottomans and tables, that have storage inside.
5. Use sheer window coverings to let in the light.
6. Let your space reflect who you are, and visitors won’t even notice the size.
Click Here for the most current Hendersonville Market UpdateTina Redding, Realtor, EXIT Real Estate Solutions, 103 Hazel Path Ct, Suite 2, Hendersonville TN 37075Cell (615)268-5985/Office (615)826-0001/Email firstname.lastname@example.org/homesbytinaredding.com
Each office owned and independently operated Serving all of your Real Estate needs in Middle TN